The ins and outs of life as a working mom

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Working out the kinks

Okay well it has been brought to my attention that the links are not working in the post about the Mandell family. If you would like to read more about their story or to donate please use this URL below.

http://captainhambone.typepad.com/not_that_you_asked/2008/03/these-are-our-g.html

While looking into this problem I found out that my entire editing toolbar is missing. So it may be little while before another post because I want to get this worked out. Let me know if you notice any other problems with this site so I can fix it.

Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

suz said...

shan, I was wondering if when you get the things fixed if you could make it easier for folks to post with out having to write in those letters. on mine you dont have too. I hope you get it all ready to go soon love.