The ins and outs of life as a working mom

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Is anyone out there?

While I would love to read lots of comments on how wonderful and witty I am, I am really just curious. Is anyone besides Grammy reading this blog? Please just post a quick message in the comments section letting me know that you have read something that I wrote. I am not trying to be self indulgent, it would simply help me when I write posts to know who my audience is. I have a feeling that my blog may be a pretty glorified means of correspondence between myself and my grandma. But I don't really mind, I just like writing about my life. Maybe someday I will have more readers and if not, I will have a funny timeline of events from Jack's childhood. A very public diary or baby book if you will.

3 comments:

suz said...

Well honey,
Im here and if I am the only one, then you have one more then none..We are keeping in touch more now and I love that..some people are just not very responsive...

Mrs. Warwick said...

I wrote a response that was nice and long and then lost it! yes, I'm out here...just nor very often! The pics of Jackson are AWESOME! Oh, we miss him so much. I want to hear him, I miss his little sweet voice. He is musically talented, hu? I will check your blog about once a week or so...COME TO CO!!! Miss ya & love ya Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I am!!!
-Carynn