The ins and outs of life as a working mom

Monday, March 31, 2008

A horrible ordeal

I do not know these people personally, but I read this blog regularly. I cannot image going through such a terrifying experience. The medical problems that we went through with Jackson were heart wrenching enough. Please take a moment to read about this families plight. Even if you are unable to help financially, please keep them in your prayers. If anyone knows about the power of prayer it is my friends and family.

http://captainhambone.typepad.com/not_that_you_asked/2008/03/these-are-our-g.html

I am not asking you to donate, that is your own choice, but maybe post a supportive message to help lift them up in their time of need. Thank you on their behalf!

1 comment:

suz said...

Shanna those links didnt work for me, sorry.