The ins and outs of life as a working mom

Monday, March 31, 2008

I know, I have created a monster!


Sometimes I don't think that I adequately portray just how goofy Jackson is. Those of us who are blessed to spend time with him every day often find ourselves just laughing hysterically! He is so funny, my Mom claims this is just like me as a child. Well I thought that this might be a good time to share some recent funny pics with you. Enjoy!



Rock star!

Guitar and Bulldozer rain boots, perfect combo

His first gig! A very exclusive party at Uncle Travis' house!


Shirt? Check! Diaper? Check! Boots? Check! Pants? Hmmm....

Dancing Machine!

Oooo! Shaking his butt!

Using a pillow as a blanket...

Pretending to sleep on the sofa.

Wet boots on the couch, yeah!


Brilliant!

Let me see... Y=X, carry the 1, multiple by C

Jackson and baby Timmy.



Making a funny face.

1 comment:

suz said...

These pictures are wonderful. A perfect depiction of jackson in all his glory. Yes, he is a replica of you shan. I remember you so well. My redheaded curly funny little sweetheart. Its like having you little all over a again only different. He does have his own special ways too. I cherish all of the chances I get to look at him....Thank you.....