The ins and outs of life as a working mom

Monday, March 3, 2008

Thank You!!!

If you read the comment from the previous post, my Grammy makes a good point. The party was great and it was very much a result of my family. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Not only for helping my get the entire party ready but for not caring how it turned out. Grandma, Christy and Mom thanks for helping me finish the food. Mom, Christy and Marissa thank you for doing the decorating. As I mentioned, you were a lot more creative than I would have been and Jackson loved it. To my entire family, thanks for just being you and letting me be me: crazy, overly ambitious, procrastinator and all. I love you all and I am so glad that everyone was able to share this weekend with us. It wouldn't have been the same without you. And for the record, I promise to share the karaoke mic next time and even if it means allowing Irv to perform his rendition of Yesterday on repeat!