The ins and outs of life as a working mom

Monday, July 21, 2008

Presenting The Graduated Bob!!


OMG!! I. love. my. haircut!!!! It is easy, it is trendy, it is slenderizing and most of all, it does not scream MOM! The bangs look a little funky in the picture but they are cute in real life. And the back is not a super dramatic angle, just a little layering and texturizing. Agatha (Mario Tricocci, Vernon Hills) did an awesome job and she totally laughed at my witty comments and strange hair references. I may have asked her not to give me a fanny pack but I can't be sure. Anyways, love the hair, will totally keep it for a while. I may even go back for the bang trims that they are always recommending instead of letting them grow out and then trying to bobby pin them into place! Well, I think that I have used up my allotment of exclamation marks for this post so I will leave you with a pic of the hubsters new 'do.

Gosh, I have come so far from triangle hair, frizz and stiff bangs! We are a crazy bunch I tell ya!

3 comments:

Espresso Mom said...

I. FREAKING. LOVE. IT!!!! Shanna, it looks fantastic! Hot momma, and yes, Josh's haircut is totally reminiscent of Dean's haircut, ala Tori & Dean, lol!

Anonymous said...

SHANNA!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!I cant wait to see it this weekend....Its soooo new and fresh and hot.....Josh is cute with his new do and also reminds me of Dean. Yes, your grammi watches Tory and dean. Love your do,s and love you,s......

Anonymous said...

As I said last night.....3 cutie patooties! Love the haircuts and love people that wear the do's!!!