The ins and outs of life as a working mom

Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's Past my Bedtime

Okay, so it is 11:00 at night and I don't have anything witty to talk about but I promised pictures when I fixed my blog so here they are. There is a hodgepodge (?!) of events included but I will try to explain them as I go along. Basically, just look at my cute kid and my cute family and think about how much you want to be me (minus the double chin I am sporting in these pics, nobody wants that!!).



Potty training, yipee!! I cannot wait to be done with diapers!



Where is Jackson playing? you ask...



Umm, yeah... that would be the cat gym. And no he doesn't really fit. I think that we have to take it apart because he will not stop going in it but he can't get back out! Really, he's smart, I swear!



But look at how cute he is... He was saying "CHEEEEESE" for the camera.



And now he is swimming, I don't remember to where but it was somewhere adventurous!




And now he is going to work, at the job site, with the DIGGERS OF COURSE!!

Oh and we went to Colorado recently to visit with Jen & Howard & Owen. Here is a recap of that interesting trip...



He was helping to pack, next he put the cat in one and shut the top.




Heaven on Earth! The first day in Colorado and Jack is already sold! All Howard had to do was let him drive the BOBCAT!!!! and they were buddies for the rest of the trip.




And then we went to a Cubs game at Coors Field for like $9! The weather was beautiful and we were ready for a great game!




Daddy and Jack are watching basebawls... you know where you frow the bawl and run crazy!! I think Jacks game sound much more fun.





And then the meltdowns began, luckily the game was pretty much over. As soon as we started towards the car and Jack saw the HUGE tower crane the world was a better place again.


The boys got a big kick out of bathtime! I really need to get that Octopus, the colored water comes out of his tenticals.

So the boys really played nicely the entire trip. Here they were being babies, Jack did have a paci in his mouth but once he realized it would be documented he spit it out.



Look at my super cute hubster! The Colorado sun really suits him.



Oh and yes were were up on a mountain, how high? you ask... very high!








Aren't we so cute? I am not sure what is going on with my neck though. I think it is because I am holding the camera up to take the picture... I am using the Gazelle I swear!

Before we came home we got to play at the local rec center pool. They even have a huge water slide that Josh, Howard and I really loved. We had a blast and the boys liked playing with the noodles. Jack is really getting better in the water. He held on to us for dear life except when he was "learning to swim" with the noodle!

O on the other hand is happy anywhere! I swear you could put that kid in a drawer and he would just blabber on and play with his toes or something! I miss them already!

Well I am sure that you have seen enough of us for a while. I will post something funny next time!

1 comment:

Espresso Mom said...

Love it! Jack should bring his potty over and him and Finnley can keep each other company! ;)